- 2+ years experience in a proposal coordination role with a professional services organization (preferably A/E/C) required.
- At least 2 years’ experience researching, writing, and producing business proposals and presentations. Environmental services concentration preferred.
- Experience in proposal writing in the Federal Sector highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant field (5 years work experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple deadlines.
- Organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, other desktop publishing software, and MS Office (including Power Point) Experience with CRM systems preferred.
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
- Sense of humor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written.
- Must be able to successfully manage numerous assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and within teams to achieve goals.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be willing to participate in and pass F&R’s pre-employment screening including a background. investigation, drug screening and driving record.
- Requires a valid, clean driver’s license, as travel to job sites is required.
- Must continue to maintain a safe driving record and valid driver’s license to fulfill travel requirements of this positon.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to providing competitive salaries, F&R offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Company–observed paid holidays
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401K retirement with company match
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other reason protected by federal, state or local law.
F&R participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.