This position will be responsible for performing subsurface field investigations in a variety of locations, ranging from interstate highways to remote and difficult to access locations. The driller will oversee the rig crew regardless of whether you are using one of F&R’s truck-mounted, rubber-tired ATV, skid-mounted, man-portable rig, or track-mounted units.
The tasks may be required to perform may include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee your crew and perform subsurface field investigations.
• Using GPS to log the location of a site’s boreholes and link it to other information about the worksite.
• Some out of town travel will be required.
HERE IS WHO YOU NEED TO BE
• A professional with an understanding of the engineering service industry.
• A problem solver that can address roadblocks with poise and control.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
• Prior experience providing drilling services.
• Certifications including: HSA, SPT, mud rotary, and/or rock coring.
• Strong project or task management skills, including scheduling, execution and follow-up.
• Class A CDL a plus.
• State-issued well driller certification a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to providing competitive salaries, F&R offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other reason protected by federal, state or local law.
F&R participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.