The tasks may be required to perform may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing field materials testing of soil, asphalt, and concrete.
- Preparing detailed and complete field reports with all relevant test results and observations provided.
- Performing basic laboratory tests on soil and concrete and preparing reports of results.
- Evaluating site conditions on construction projects and providing recommendations.
- Communicating with clients, contractors, and engineering and technician staff regarding construction issues.