This position will be responsible for assisting the driller who will be performing subsurface field investigations in a variety of locations, ranging from interstate highways to remote and difficult to access locations. This position requires working outdoors and all weather conditions.
The tasks may be required to perform may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for supporting driller.
• Will aid in maintaining tooling, prepping for assignments, setting up tooling, sampling equipment, sampling, classifying samples, and cleanup.
• Some out of town travel will be required.
• Ability to lift heaving tooling (approximately 50-75 lbs) repetitively and perform laborious work daily.
• A problem solver that can address roadblocks with poise and control.
• Prior experience providing drilling services preferred.
• Certifications including: HSA, SPT, mud rotary, and/or rock coring are a plus.
• Class A CDL Preferred.
• The ability to pay attention to details and accurate documentation of field data a must.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace