This position will be responsible for performing subsurface field investigations in a variety of locations, ranging from interstate highways to remote and difficult to access locations. The driller will oversee the rig crew regardless of whether you are using one of F&R’s truck-mounted, rubber-tired ATV, skid-mounted, man-portable rig, or track-mounted units.
The tasks may be required to perform may include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee your crew and perform subsurface field investigations.
• Using GPS to log the location of a site’s boreholes and link it to other information about the worksite.
• Some out of town travel will be required.
HERE IS WHO YOU NEED TO BE
• A professional with an understanding of the engineering service industry.
• A problem solver that can address roadblocks with poise and control.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
• Prior experience providing drilling services.
• Certifications including: HSA, SPT, mud rotary, and/or rock coring.
• Strong project or task management skills, including scheduling, execution and follow-up.
• Class A CDL a plus.
• State-issued well driller certification a plus.