F&R is currently seeking a staff level Environmental Scientist for conducting environmental projects.
The duties of the Staff Environmental Scientist include but are not limited to, performing and preparing reports for:
Preferred experience and skills includes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in environmental science or engineering.
• Three to five years of experience in environmental consulting, including field investigation and report generation.
• Excellent research, writing, organizational, and language skills required.
• Computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat, CADD, GIS.
• Ability to gather information from a variety of sources, and convey that information in detailed environmental reports.
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Willing to travel regionally (primarily daily trips), up to 50% of the time.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace