This hire will perform field assessments and sampling, write reports, and prepare proposals in support of our client’s needs.
The tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Perform inspections, assessments and sampling using various media and in various environments
• Perform data entry, drafts maps and collaborates with other team members
• Accepts training and direction from other staff, Managers and Practice Leads
• Write technical reports and proposals
• Engage in discussions with associates and site contacts including Clients
• Ability to participate in occasional overnight travel, night and/or weekend work
• Ability to follow directions and perform tasks characteristic of a laboratory and sampling environment
• Someone with strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Environmental Science or a related field
• Applicable internships are preferred, but not required.
• Operational knowledge of analytical laboratory and sampling procedures.
• Operational knowledge of computer databases and office programs (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word)
EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace