We are seeking a leader with a background in private sector and governmental construction projects to provide construction materials testing and special inspection services. Since you will be the lead on a variety of projects, you will often have to coordinate the efforts of other engineers, technicians, special inspectors, and sub-consultants to deliver results that ensure our goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations on every project.
The Tasks may be required to perform may include, but are not limited to:
• The ideal candidate will have excellent people and organizational skills.
• Be a team player who is self-motivated and performance driven.
• Local candidates with knowledge of area business and industry practices preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering Technologies, or a related field.
• E.I.T. registration preferred.
• 1 - 7 years of construction materials inspection and testing experience preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills along with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Physical exertion will be required to climb scaffolding, move a loaded wheelbarrow, lift up to 50 lbs., or for similar activities.
• Valid driver’s license with insurable driving record.
F&R is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE. M/F/D/V/SO