Froehling & Robertson, Inc. (F&R) is currently looking for an experienced Level II Shear Wave UT Technician in our Raleigh, NC office to support the growing demand in our Metals Department. The Level II UT Technician should be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of nondestructive testing (NDT) being used. Those candidates who are also an AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) will be given first priority for consideration.
• Performing equipment calibrations, NDT, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations with respect to applicable codes, standards, and project specifications
• performing structural steel inspections on commercial and industrial buildings, bridges, or other steel structures.
• 3 years of experience in performing steel inspection, including welded and bolted connections for fabrication, assembly, or erection
• AWS CWI, Magnetic Particle (MT), Dye Penetrant (PT) certifications are a plus
• EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace